Sabtu, 10 November 2012

Example of Introduction


Hallo, good morning my friends? How are you today? I’ll introduce my self.
My name is ***** *** ****. You can call me *****. I am 14 years old. I live in Kutoarjo with my grandfather and grandmother. I was born on 3rd September 1998. I have one brother and no sister. My father is a businessman. His name is **** ****. He live in Yogyakarta with my brother, ***** *****. They always come to my home every 4 months.  My mother has passed away when I was 8 years old. Her name is *** **** ***** *****. She pass away because low blood preasure and buried in Yogyakarta. I graduated from Prajuritan Primary School and now I am studing in State Junior High School 3 Purworejo. I have dream to continue my school in Senior High School 1 Purworejo and become a successful entrepreneur.
My hobby is playing football with my friend, listen the music, and watching TV. Because all of them make me happy and entertain my self. My favorite food is meatball and friedrice, then my favorite drink is avocado juice. I have an idol such us Ricardo Kaka(Brasilia) and Frank Lampard (England). If you want to know more, you can visit my facebook at Blablabla, my twitter@ Blabla_15, my e-mail Bla_au@ymail.com or visit my blog at r148242.blogspot.com.
Thank you so much for your attention, good bye.

1 komentar: